Friday, September 14, 2012

Yeah for Bloody Butterfly Scans!!!

Hello, welcome to Bloody Butterfly Scans! This is a new group with only 1 member so far, can you take a guess? Me! That's right I'm the only one right now, but hopefully I will be able to recruit more people. I made the decision to actually start a scanlation group this time. I had been thinking about it since 2010, but decided that it wasn't the right time because of the work load I had. So, here I am hoping to pick up series that were left by other groups who had moved on with their lives, believe me I totally understand. Anyways, the other series are just works that have never been translated and I was always interested in finding out the story. So yes there is a motive to creating this group, not only do I make the series available to leechers, but I'm able to read them myself. There you have it, the reason why I started this group. What do you think of the group name "Bloody Butterfly Scans?" Doesn't it sound cheesy? Oh well! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment