Friday, September 21, 2012

Hello...Me Again


To save time and the pain we (I say "we" but it's really "I" right now) will not be re-translating works that have already been done by previous groups. I don't want to go through the trouble of editing pages that have already been done by other people. Also, I myself am extremely excited to "see" what happens next and re-translating it would just slow things down and I would have to wait all over again to see what happens. I'm sure many of you feel that way, right? Anyways,this group will be mainly focused on manhwa and at the moment I don't intend to be picking up anymore projects, maybe just 2 more at most. I've seen other groups and they've been just overwhelmed with work and not finding enough people to do that work. So, I will be more realistic on what I can do and cannot do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment