Monday, March 04, 2013

I'M NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Hello all! Please forgive me for not updating the site for two months; I know it’s pretty lame considering that we are a new group with having only released 2 chapters. So here come the excuses. First I would have to say it was extremely foolish of me to create a group when I had to work part-time plus taking 6 classes last semester, one of them was a keystone course that I had to write a 50 page research paper for, which I was working on during most of my winter break. T.T

So this time around I'm going to work harder on getting things done, that means cracking down on working projects. Of course, I have fewer courses this semester and most of them are just filler, so that means I will have time to manage the site and do some editing.


I've had to cut down on a few projects because I don't think I will be able to handle a long list of projects. Also I plan to start the "Boy from the Moon" first since I actually have the raws for this manhwa. As soon as I find a dedicated translator I will begin scanning in the other works.

Projects:

Rure
Boy from the Moon
Shining

Please apply for a position! I really need a Korean Translator!


...due to my sudden hiatus I ended up losing all of my members. I'm so sorry guys! T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment