Friday, May 17, 2013

I'm back

I just finished my finals 2 weeks ago, so I have some free time now. :) Anyways about this dead group, there's nothing much except that I have all these new interesting manhwa raws without a translator. Ugh, the frustration! I can never make up my mind, I keep telling myself that it's better to just provide chapter translations summaries, but a part of me still hopes that someone would join this group in translating these projects for scanlation.


Thank you everyone for your interest in applying for the several positions and I'm sorry I have not replied yet. :( I want to say welcome to our group my new proofreaders/editors/etc., but without a active translator there really is no hope of releasing any work and so you guys would be left hanging with nothing to do. :(


I guess I have to suck up my pride and go asking other groups again to lend me their translators. :P





Come on, I don't bite please join! I really need Korean translators!!!!!!!!!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment