Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ahem....Testing!

Okay, I'm going to be picking up a few new manhwa titles as "test projects," basically the first few chapters will determine whether I should keep the project or drop it. "Why are you doing that since you said you won't be picking up anymore projects?" you may ask. Well, I've always had an eye on these particular manhwa wanting to know the story at least. Right, I'm so full of contradictions...so WHAT? :P

The manhwa I've been interested in is Dandy Butch, interesting title wouldn't you say? According to the translated summary I got from Google it's about a transvestite woman who happens to be a very popular model among women and men. The rest is nada I have no clue what the heck the story is all about.


The other manhwa is Anti-Lady the same author as Shining one of our other permanent projects. I really wasn't sure about this one since it seemed like it was about a bunch of chicks, but whatever I'm only basing that off the pictures so I know I'm likely to be wrong about that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment